Thursday, November 8, 2007

About Me


I am an avid cyclist - I commute to work by bike, and I intend to continue to do so even in the worst of the Canadian winter. I just think that cycling, where it is possible, is the best thing that we can do for the environment, for getting around. Plus, it's fun (if the weather is nice) and gives us some much-needed exercise!

I am currently advocating for a tax rebate for the purchase of bicycles and cycling equipment and for dedicated bike lanes at the side of our roads. Sign the open letters to our Prime Minister, the provincial premiers and our Mayors at www.nyall.ca/cycling.html and make a difference!

During the day I am a patent lawyer at the firm of Andrews Robichaud in Ottawa, Canada, an intellectual property law boutique (www.andrewsrobichaud.com). I draft and prosecute patents, and litigate when the need arises.

No comments: